To set up a blog platform that can support six vertical markets and four language variants with the addition of a generic cross vertical newsletter.
- Creating regular blogs for each of the vertical sites in English including Warehouse, Security, POS/MPOS, Mobility and Generic Cross Vertical.
- Creating a process in which external contributors could submit content.
- Translation of each blog into French, German and Spanish.
- Promoting each blog via a monthly eNewsletter for each vertical and each language.
- Writing and scheduling posts to further promote the articles via social media.
Essential designed and built a blog platform for BlueStar based on a standard template using its marketing automation platform
The template was adapted to have a different element to reflect each of the six verticals to be supported: Mobility, Warehouse, POS/mPOS, Healthcare, Security and RFID.
- We built a total of 4x individual language blogs, each with 6x vertical channels with different branding.
- We created the initial blog hierarchy and design in English and created the French, German and Spanish versions based on this structure. Each blog site stands alone but was linked back to each vertical and language in addition to the main BlueStar website.
- Vendor advertising was supported by either (a) sponsoring the header banner on a vertical page or (b) by having a dedicated article written for the blog on the vendor’s behalf.
- A sign-up form is included on each blog to capture leads from new partners who find the blogs through search or via social media.
- Essential has successfully delivered 180,762 emails with a 7.29% open rate.
- There have been 5,293 total visitors to the blog, spending an average of 5.7 minutes on site.
- Since the launch of the EU newsletter, the company’s main website, bluestarinc.com, has seen a 21.3% increase in web visitors.
"The team is doing a fantastic job, they have proven to be both efficient and independent, I feel fully supported with every detail of the project!"
Francisco Antona | BlueStar Europe
Get in touch
If this case study triggers something similar you may need some help with, get in touch and we'd more than happy to arrange a call where we'll review where you are today, where you want to be and how you can get there.
In addition, we'll leave you with some quick wins you can implement straight away.