Kick-Ass Digital Marketing
We are now in a digital first world and digital marketing needs to be Kick-Ass. But with so much marketing technology available it can be challenging knowing where to start in selecting the right tools to use.
Whether your online presence is long overdue a refresh, your social engagement has waned, or your website isn’t generating the traffic you’d hoped for, our digital team can help. By putting the buyer at the heart of your digital marketing strategy we can help you to amplify your engagement to the level you truly deserve.
Kick-Ass Digital Insights
Devising your digital strategy
To execute a successful digital marketing strategy that meets your goals, you first need data to inform your decisions, identify issues and opportunities and help you develop an effective content plan. Our digital insights service includes:
- A full website health and SEO audit.
- Analysis of website traffic data.
- Analysis of Google Search Console data.
- Current Google search rankings report for your target keywords.
- An SEO fix list for your website.
- Recommendations for improving your website's SEO now and keeping it optimised moving forward.
Kick-Ass Digital Marketing Strategy
An approach to improve your long-term goals
Most digital marketing strategies focus on short-term gains at the expense of long-term goals. Ours don't. Our Kick-Ass Digital Marketing Strategy focuses on achieving sustainable growth for your website, complemented by short-term content initiatives that lead the way to your goals.
Using our data insights we:
- Remove the barriers to your website being found on search engines.
- Maintain maximum website health to optimise the user experience.
- Focus on the buyer's journey from discovery, through to consideration and decision.
- Give emphasis to your target keywords and increase their search ranking over time.
- Help content teams deliver Kick-Ass Content that converts.
Optimising your content and making it sing
Why spend all the effort creating a great piece of content if no one is going to find it? Our digital marketing team and copywriters are aligned to ensure that your website content not only hits the spot in terms of readability but is also optimised for search engines (written for robots!).
We use industry-leading tools to identify the most relevant keywords to use and track these to ensure your website rises in the search rankings.
SEO isn't a one-off fix though. Just like your car, your website also needs a regular service to identify any new issues that need addressing and to ensure it performs at its best.
A breadth of knowledge and tools
We live and breathe the Inbound methodology in our approach to everything digital. The formula is simple:
Get Noticed > Drive Engagement > Trigger Action
To complement this, we are equipped with a wealth of martech expertise that we can utilise on your behalf including:
- Website CMS platforms such as Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix, HubSpot.
- CRM / Marketing Platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, Sharpspring, Marketo.
- The Adobe Creative Suite and content tools such as Canva and Biteable.
- AI tools such as ChatGPT and Midjourney.
- SEO tools such as SEMRush and SE Ranking.
- Integration and data collection tools such as Zapier and Typeform.
What our clients say
Here's what a few of our clients have been saying about our digital services.
"The Essential Agency consistently delivers, shows the highest level of performance, professionalism and dedication to not to only getting the job done, but doing it to the best possible standard. I can calmly and confidently recommend them over any other creative agency I have worked with in the past 12 years."
Kimberly Tee | Maverick AV Solutions Europe
"I love working with Essential. They always get it right, on-time, and on budget. The team is smart, strategic, hands-on and humble. It's a pleasure to work with this agency."
Deborah Szajngarten | Codecademy
"Essential are Essential to us. They are simply an extension of Team Treehouse and deliver inspiring, engaging, fresh content that wins us work with the right clients."
Helen Westendorp | Treehouse