How to find a fresh approach for a face-to-face business model during lockdown and rapidly promote new and existing solutions during challenging times.
Treehouse are experts at helping businesses, primarily in the defence sector, improve organisational effectiveness, collaboration and innovation through development programmes and executive coaching. At the onset of the Covid-19 lockdown, they had to find a fresh approach for their own business and devise new ways to offer their usual on-site, face-to-face programmes to their current and new clients, at the same time as adhering to the demands of social distancing and home working.
Worked closely with the client to develop a new online service offering and the production of campaign assets in a short timescale.
With Essential’s help, Treehouse successfully set up and ran a series of free-to-join workshops aimed at an audience of executives who had, on the whole, never worked from home before.
To a very short timescale and working very closely with the Treehouse team, Essential:
- Helped enable a series of online workshops with themes including Staying focused working from Home and How to Develop Strong Team Dynamics.
- Designed and set up registration landing pages and the process for collecting registrations and providing joining instructions.
- Created a programme of engaging content to create and push out via marketing emails, 1-2-1 emails and social media post all to attract sign-ups.
- Created and designed content including the following blogs, an infographic, social posts and social images/banners:
- Regularly provided detailed analytics and insights to the Treehouse Team. Implemented process changes based on these findings.
Close collaboration between Essential and Treehouse working towards the same goal in a very short timescale meant results surpassed expectations
The marketing collateral and online workshops resulted in:
- 60% of sign ups attended.
- 85% or more of the participants said the workshops were either Very Good or Excellent.
- Two new strong leads of the business.
- A trebling of website traffic.
- A substantial amount of new website content leading to a stronger web presence and a trebling of web traffic since January 2020.
- Increased awareness of Treehouse on social media, in particular LinkedIn.
- 4 workshops
- 5 landing pages
- 2 blogs
- 1 infographic
- 1 video
- 6 marketing emails
- Lots of 1-2-1 emails
- 1979 page views
- 28 LinkedIn posts
- 15 Twitter posts
- 2332 LinkedIn impressions
- 4458 Twitter impressions
- 864 video views
- 101 clicks
- 84 reactions
- 16 comments
- 154 shares
"Mike is in tune with what Treehouse stands for – he helps unlock opportunities for us and ultimately for our clients. His passion, enthusiasm and expertise are assets to a team of which we are all proud. They are Essential."
Helen Westendorp | Treehouse
"Essential are Essential to us. They are simply an extension of Team Treehouse and deliver inspiring, engaging, fresh content that wins us work with the right clients."
Helen Westendorp | Treehouse
Get in touch
If you're facing similar challenges, get in touch and we'd more than happy to arrange a call where we'll review where you are today, where you want to be and how you can get there.
In addition, we'll leave you with some quick wins you can implement straight away.